PHP / Laravel Developer
We're an established and thriving digital agency specialising in website design & build, web application development, and marketing services.
We're an ambitious, forward-thinking team offering a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere where every opinion is taken into consideration and discussed, so you will have the opportunity to shape and lead development projects for many well-known clients.
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to join our team of professionals who wants to be at the centre of an expanding web design & software company.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Requirements and qualifications
- Proven experience gained within an agency, with a portfolio of work to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of website development Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel (ideally) & GIT
- Real enthusiasm and passion for digital development
- Strong proofreading and English language skills with incredible attention to detail
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt according to priorities
The salary is competitive and open to negotiation depending upon your experience, with 5 weeks paid holiday per year and healthcare benefits.
The role is based on the outskirts of Exeter and is a full-time post, although we would consider applications from suitable candidates seeking a part-time position.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, including examples of your work and salary expectations by email to:
Contact: Carl Billinghurst
Contact Email: [email protected]
We don't work with recruitment agencies. Please do not forward CV's for your candidates as you will only be wasting our time and yours. Any CV's received from a recruitment agency will not be accepted as having been introduced by that Agency.