We're an established and thriving digital agency specialising in website design & build, web application development, and marketing services.
We're an ambitious, forward-thinking team offering a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere where every opinion is taken into consideration and discussed, so you will have the opportunity to shape and lead development projects for many well-known clients.
We are looking for a multi-talented, passionate and self-motivated Designer that loves to be constantly challenged with engaging projects for a range of exciting clients.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a new in-house role predominantly in web design. Someone who wants to grow and develop their design skills and work alongside experienced teams. Someone who wants to be at the centre of an expanding web design & software company.
Requirements and qualifications
- An experienced background in web design
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe CC, Web Design , Wireframing and user experience.
- Be comfortable working in a small team as well as having a number of sole responsibilities
- Be a creative thinker and enjoy overcoming challenges
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with numerous staff with different technical skills and/or responsibilities
- Agility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
The salary is competitive and open to negotiation depending upon your experience, with 5 weeks paid holiday per year and healthcare benefits.
The role is based on the outskirts of Exeter and is a full-time post, although we would consider applications from suitable candidates seeking a part-time position.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, including examples of your work and salary expectations by email to:
Contact: Carl Billinghurst
Contact Email: [email protected]
We don't work with recruitment agencies. Please do not forward CV's for your candidates as you will only be wasting our time and yours. Any CV's received from a recruitment agency will not be accepted as having been introduced by that Agency.